Saturday 26 September 2020

BEES LOST CONNECTION WITH HIVE

One Thursday 26th February 2020, I visited my client at his house for a brief business talk around 10:00am in the morning. See, says the young boy. I saw a lot of bees around 800+ spread on the house wall. Many of these bees were near the lights. They were all silent; not moving or flying! The boy killed a few of them and none was moving or flying; every bee was keeping its position. I explained to the boy that the bees had lost connection with their hive.
So when I explained to the boy, he took me to a wall fence where the hive was. I said that is it. Because the wind blew flowers last night and the flowers closed the access way to the hive entrance. 

This happened a day before. So when the bees came back from foraging, they couldn’t access the entrance and it was getting dark. When it got dark, they went to lights and house walls to spend the night there.

Well, I left them there and I believe when it got to midday, they left to go and forage or look for the possible ways they could use to access their hive. 
When I went back after 3days, they was none on the wall and the hive in the fence wall was very active. And since I had moved away the flowers from the entrance on the first day, I guess the lost bees were able to easily access to their hive.
It was all amazing!
Story by Isaac

No comments:

Post a Comment